When was Paul’s epistle to the Romans really written?
You’ll be SHOCKED to discover how unsubstantiated claims glaringly fail to fit the biblical and historical evidence based on solid source documents.
Now, why should the ACCURACY of time-sensitive evidence based on biblical and historical facts be considered important in this case?
- If at all possible, we don’t tolerate blatant lies to proliferate.
- False assumptions and poor scholarship need correction.
- Unless corrected, dates in Romans look illogical and absurd.
- Leaving assumptions as is makes God’s Word unreliable.
- We want to demonstrate the total inerrancy of God’s Word.
- Getting the facts straight strengthens our faith in God’s promises.
- We are held responsible for “growing in grace and knowledge…”
Therefore, here’s a second hard look at the facts most Bible students and scholars may have overlooked. Many of them have simply assumed a lot of things all these past decades. It’s time we review these common, popular beliefs and assumptions and validate them with the facts!